Current Student Forms

Petition for Consideration of Exception to Policy

Tuition Benefit Program

Thesis and Dissertation Forms

Graduate Student Travel Assistance Award

Recommendation for Change of Graduate Classification

Notification of Graduate Credit for BS/MS Program

Undergraduate Petition for Graduate Credit

  • Undergraduate Petition for Graduate Credit (Registrar)
    • Used to convert graduate courses taken as an undergraduate student to graduate credit
    • Maximum of 6 credits (must be in addition to your four required technical electives)
    • Not to be used by BS/MS students (see Notification of Graduate Credit for BS/MS Program above)

Transfer Credit Authorization Form

Request for Statement of Degree Completion

Request for Leave of Absence

  • Request for Leave of Absence (Registrar)
    • Required for any fall or spring semesters that you don’t register
    • Must be signed by committee chair/advisor
    • Must be typed – handwritten forms will not be accepted
    • International students must take additional steps to avoid falling out of visa status

Application for Graduation